Monday: Cory Reinisch at the Blackheart. A year ago, alternative-country band Harvest Thieves inaugurated our Austin360 Artist of the Month series as they celebrated the release of their debut album “Rival.” The ended 2016 by playing Black Fret’s annual gala at the Paramount, receiving one of the local patronage group’s minor grants. The band has shows coming up in the next few weeks at Stubb’s, the White Horse and the Mohawk, but band leader Cory Reinisch is also stretching his creative horizons a bit every Monday this month and next by playing solo shows at the Blackheart. Free. 9 p.m. 86 Rainey St. blackheartbar.com.
Tuesday: Los Jazz Vatos at El Mercado Backstage. Recent turmoil at Strange Brew created opportunities for other venues to work with some of that South Austin venue’s anchor acts, including drummer Ernie Durawa. He’s bringing his Tuesday residency closer to the center of town, with a slightly later starting time but the same routine of featuring a different special guest each week. The inaugural El Mercado event features his inventive Latin-tinged outfit Los Jazz Vatos, whose latest album was one of Austin’s best instrumental releases in recent memory. 7:30 p.m. 1302 S. First St. elmercadorestaurant.com.
Wednesday: Jonatha Brooke at One World Theatre. After the short but auspicious early ’90s run of The Story, Brooke’s duo with her college classmate Jennifer Kimball, this Massachusetts singer-songwriter embarked on a solo career that has now produced 10 albums, including last year’s acclaimed “Midnight Hallelujah.” And on her 2008 album “The Works,” she became one of many artists who’ve had the honor of writing new original music to archived Woody Guthrie lyrics that the iconic songwriter never set to music. $20-$98. 7 p.m. 7701 Bee Cave Road. oneworldtheatre.org.
Thursday: “Love Charles” Benefit & Hoot Night for Charles Bradley. Soul sensation Bradley had to cancel his appearance at Sound on Sound Fest last fall after being diagnosed with stomach cancer, but he’s long been a favorite of many Austin music fans and musicians alike. Performers including Otis the Destroyer, 80H Project, Cilantro Boombox, Tameca Jones and Roxy Roca will play his songs on this night; proceeds will go toward Bradley’s recovery and will benefit MusiCares and the Health Alliance for Austin Musicians. $10. 9:30 p.m. 305 E. Fifth St. antonesnightclub.com.
- Lonelyland, Brian Pounds at Saxon Pub
- Dale Watson, Peterson Brothers at Continental Club
- Xander Harris at Hotel Vegas
- Buenos Diaz at Hole in the Wall
- Sahara Swingtet at Sahara Lounge
- Kathryn Legendre at White Horse
- James McMurtry, Ephraim Owens Experience at Continental Gallery
- Christy Hays at Stay Gold
- Drakes, George DeVore at One-2-One Bar
- Fingerpistol at Little Longhorn Saloon
- Nightowls at ABGB
- Leopold & His Fiction record release, Emily Wolfe at Stubb’s indoor
- Beaver Nelson at Townsend
- Dikes of Holland, Flesh Lights, Dumb Vision, Crooked Bangs at Hotel Vegas
- Tommy Shannon Blues Band, Bill Carter at Antone’s
- Floyd Domino & Redd Volkaert at Evangeline Cafe
- Croy & the Boys, Sophia Johnson at White Horse
- Mike Stinson at Broken Spoke
- Girling at Sidewinder
- Will Johnson, Samantha Crain at Mohawk indoor
- Lacey Sturm at Parish
- Griffin House at Stubb’s indoor
- Whitney Rose CD release at Continental Club
- Miles Zuniga at Winflo
- Growl, Deep State, Shivery Shakes, Dryspell at Hotel Vegas
- Monte Warden & the Dangerous Few at Continental Gallery
- Nakia & the Blues Grifters at C-Boy’s
- Tex Thomas at Guero’s
- Western Youth, Graham Weber at Hole in the Wall