The Wine Down, one of Austin’s most popular local live music series, has announced its schedule for 2017.
Among the Austin artists performing at the series, held this year at 3TEN ACL Live, are Magna Carda, Tomar & The FCs, Mobley, Jonathan Terrell and more.
The series takes place the last Wednesday of each month from April to September. Each month will feature free food samples from a different 2nd Street District restaurant, pop-up shops from local restailers and happy hour-priced wines, with proceeds benefiting the Austin Music Foundation.
- April 26: Jonathan Terrell w/ bites by Alimentari 28 & pop-up by Sikara & Co.
- May 31: Charlie Faye & The Fayettes w/ bites by CRU Food & Wine Bar & pop-up by Hemline
- June 28: Superfónicos w/ bites by Lonesome Dove & pop-up by Luxe Apothetique
- July 26: Scott H. Biram w/ bites by Taverna & pop-up by ModCloth
- Aug. 30: Mobley w/ bites by W Living Room & pop-up by Saint Bernard
- Sept. 27: Austin Music Foundation Presents Magna Carda + Tomar & The FCs w/ bites by TRACE and pop-up by Rae Cosmetics