Monday: Benefit for Hurricane Harvey relief with Shakey Graves at Geraldine’s. One of Austin’s top singer-songwriters has teamed with the folks at Live Oak Brewing and Tito’s Vodka to present a special benefit for Hurricane Harvey relief efforts. General admission tickets to the show are free, but the club is selling a limited number of VIP passes for $175. The VIP passes include front-row access plus food and beverages from the restaurant for the duration of the event. Proceeds from the VIP passes will go to Greater Houston Community Foundation relief efforts. 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. 605 Davis St. (in the Hotel Van Zandt). geraldinesaustin.com. — D.S.S.
Monday: Whitney Rose at Continental Club. Rose moved to Austin from Canada last year at the urging of Mavericks singer Raul Malo, who produced her new record “Rule 62” that comes out this week. To help her celebrate, Malo is coming to town to sit in with her band for this show. Rose also will play her usual happy-hour residency at the club at 6:30 p.m. Thursday (sans Malo). $7. 10 p.m. 1315 S. Congress Ave. continentalclub.com. — P.B.
Tuesday: Natalia Lafourcade at Emo’s. A Grammy and Latin Grammy Award winner, Lafourcade is one of the top pop singers in Mexico. Her new album, “Musas,” is a collection of covers and original music created in tribute to the great songwriters of Latin America, artists like Agustín Lara, Margarita Lecuona and Roberto Cantoral. She told Billboard that she felt compelled to “investigate the history of our music and the folklore of our culture.” She says the process has made her music richer. $36. 7 p.m. doors. 2015 E. Riverside Drive. emosaustin.com. — D.S.S.
Thursday: ACL Fest Late Night Shows. It’s ACL Fest pre-party night! The big show with Ryan Adams at Stubb’s is sold out, as is the small show with Whitney at Antone’s, but at publication time there were still tickets available to the Emo’s show with psych rock godfather Roky Erickson and the heirs to his sound, the Black Angels. You can check out DJ duo Slander at Vulcan Gas Company or indie rockers Twin Limb at Stubb’s indoors. Check c3concerts.com/latenight for ticket details and show times. — D.S.S.
Thursday: Jim Lauderdale at 3Ten. So much considered the face of Americana music that he’s hosted the annual Americana Music Awards show at Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium for more than a decade, Lauderdale is almost ridiculously prolific. He’s released 11 records since 2010, including the new “London Southern” and last year’s “This Changes Everything,” which he recorded at Austin’s Arlyn Studios with some local ringers. $25-$30. 7:30 p.m. 310 Willie Nelson Blvd. 3tenaustin.com. — P.B.
- Mac DeMarco at Stubb’s outdoor
- Pears, Russian Girlfriends, Big Ups, Sniper 66 at Barracuda
- Temple Cov at One-2-One Bar
- Scott Yoder, Bad Lovers, Sister Rays at Hotel Vegas
- Mystery Monday with Christine Albert, Mike Stinson, Jack Saunders at El Mercado Backstage
- Blue Monday with Gary Nicholson at Antone’s
- Widowspeak, Clearance at Sidewinder
- Andrew W.K., Fiona Silver, Otis the Destroyer at Mohawk outdoor
- James McMurtry, Ephraim Owens at Continental Gallery
- Glenn Jones at Hard Luck Lounge
- Paul Overstreet, David Grissom at Saxon Pub
- Peacemakers, Antone’s Big Trio at Antone’s
- Martin Savage Gang, Shady & the Vamp, Trouble Boys, Damak at Hotel Vegas
Tuesday and Thursday
- Kali Uchis at Come and Take It Live (Thursday sold out)
- Lila Downs, Lisa Morales at Paramount
- Léon, Wrabel at Parish
- Texas Radio Live with Wagoneers, Kimmie Rhodes at Guero’s
- Ray Prim & Mexican Chocolate at Geraldine’s
- James McMurtry, Jon Dee Graham, William Harries Graham at Continental Club
- South Austin Moonlighters, Scott Evans Band at One-2-One Bar
- Albert & Gage at El Mercado
- Warren Hood at ABGB
- Joe Jacksons at Threadgill’s South
- Courtneys, Zoltars at Mohawk indoor
- Har Mar Superstar at Continental Club (also Friday)
- Papadosio, Phutureprimitive, Drrtywulvz at Mohawk outdoor
- Vagabon, Nnamdi Ogbonnaya, Caroline Says at Barracuda
- Graham Weber at Continental Gallery
- Dan Dyer at Geraldine’s
- Speedy Sparks at Lamberts
- Emily Gimble, Paul Oscher at C-Boy’s
- Stephen Doster & Brian Standefer at Buda Tavern on Main