The annual rush of spring and summer programs featuring free live music has commenced. On the heels of last week’s Unplugged at the Grove announcement comes the lineup of this year’s shows at 3Ten for the Wine Down, a monthly series pairing local bands with wine and food samples.
Charles Smith Wines, the series sponsor, will feature free tastings, with music from a different artist each month plus bites from a rotating cast of local restaurants and pop-up shops from area businesses. The events run from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on the last Wednesday of every month through September.
Here’s the full schedule:
- April 25 — Kalu & the Electric Joint / bites from Mad Greens / Sikara pop-up
- May 30 — Sour Notes / bites from Trace / Modcloth pop-up
- June 27 — Melat / bites from Mama Fu’s / Luke Apothetique pop-up
- July 25 — Grace Pettis Band / bites from Taverna / Sneaker Politics pop-up
- Aug. 29 — Love & Chaos / bites from W Austin Living Room / Yummi Joy pop-up
- Sept. 26 — Blackillac / bites from La Condesa / Prize pop-up